Washington Highlands, DC Profile: Facts & Data
Washington, DC ZIP Codes & ZIP Code Maps |
Washington Highlands, Washington, D.C. - Basic Facts
The primary coordinate point for Washington Highlands is located at latitude 38.8321 and longitude -76.9947 in District of Columbia Neighborhood.
District of Columbia Neighborhood is in the Eastern time zone (GMT -5). The elevation is 174 feet.
It also has a Functional Status Code of ""
- Washington Highlands 2020 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for Washington Highlands (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Washington, D.C. Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Washington, D.C. Data Comparison Tool - 2020 Demographics
Washington Highlands, DC - Most Popular Things to Do
| Driving Directions
Research a Washington, D.C. Address and get...
Washington Highlands, DC Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
Sorry. No data and demographic information is available for Washington Highlands, DC.
Washington Highlands, DC - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
Sorry. No ranking and comparison information is available for Washington Highlands, DC.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Washington, D.C. Census Data Comparison Tool