Langdon, DC Profile: Facts & Data
Washington, DC ZIP Codes & ZIP Code Maps |
Local Area Photos
Langdon, Washington, D.C. - Basic Facts
The primary coordinate point for Langdon is located at latitude 38.9232 and longitude -76.9739 in District of Columbia Neighborhood.
District of Columbia Neighborhood is in the Eastern time zone (GMT -5). The elevation is 95 feet.
It also has a Functional Status Code of ""
Alternate Unofficial Names for Langdon: Montello, Winthrop Heights.
- Langdon 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for Langdon (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Washington, D.C. Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Washington, D.C. Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Langdon, DC - Most Popular Things to Do
Also See: Nearby Photos | Nearby Hotels | Driving Directions
Research a Washington, D.C. Address and get...
Langdon, DC Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
Sorry. No data and demographic information is available for Langdon, DC.
Langdon, DC - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile
Sorry. No ranking and comparison information is available for Langdon, DC.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Explore a Local Address and get...
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Washington, D.C. Census Data Comparison Tool