Capitol View, DC Profile: Facts & Data
Also See: Washington, DC ZIP Codes & ZIP Code Maps | Local Area Photos
Capitol View, Washington, D.C. - Basic Facts
The primary coordinate point for Capitol View is located at latitude 38.8896 and longitude -76.9314 in District of Columbia Neighborhood.
District of Columbia Neighborhood is in the Eastern time zone (GMT -5). The elevation is 102 feet.
It also has a Functional Status Code of ""
Alternate Unofficial Names for Capitol View: Glendale, Grant Park, Lincoln, Pleasant Grove.
- Capitol View 2020 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for Capitol View (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Washington, D.C. Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Washington, D.C. Data Comparison Tool - 2020 Demographics
Capitol View, DC - Most Popular Things to Do
Also See: Nearby Photos | Nearby Hotels | Driving Directions
Research a Washington, D.C. Address and get...
Capitol View, DC Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020) Sorry. No data and demographic information is available for Capitol View, DC.
Capitol View, DC - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile Sorry. No ranking and comparison information is available for Capitol View, DC.
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Washington, D.C. Census Data Comparison Tool